Lighting Studio respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, designs and trade secrets. Our products, images, videos are mainly provided by suppliers and brand owners. While every effort is made to ensure the legality of all products and images, there are so many items that it is difficult to avoid inadvertent omissions, and we hope for your understanding.
If you are an intellectual property owner or an authorized representative and believe that any product offered on our site infringes your intellectual property or trademark rights, please contact us immediately. We attach great importance to the protection of its intellectual property rights. We promise to take measures to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of intellectual property rights holders.
If you believe that any product or service provided on our website infringes your intellectual property rights or trademark rights, please send the following project information to Lighting Studio's dedicated copyright mailbox: [email protected]
Information Required for Copyright Complaints
If you wish to file a copyright or trademark complaint, the information you need to provide us with is as follows:
1. Proof of your identity that you are the legal owner or authorized representative of the allegedly infringing product or image.
2. A detailed description of the allegedly infringing product or other service and its location on the Lighting Studio website (with the product URL included). NOTE: When multiple copyright works are involved in a notice of infringement, you may provide a representative list of the copyright works that you claim have been infringed, along with a detailed description and the URL of the infringing content.
3. Your valid contact information, such as your address, phone number or email address. This information allows us to contact you by these means to keep you informed of the progress of your complaint.
4. Identification of the intellectual property on our website that is claimed to be infringed (eg, "Copyright XYZ," "ABC Trademark, Registration No. 123456, Registration Date: January 1, 2004"). In case of trademark infringement, please provide the trademark registration number or a link to the first publishing platform, the URL of the infringing work/image and/or other evidence that you own or authorize the use of the trademark.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
6. Represent under penalty of perjury that the above information and notices are accurate and that you are the legal owner of the intellectual property rights or an authorized representative acting on behalf of the allegedly infringed exclusive rights.
[email protected] is the email address dedicated to copyright-related complaints on the Lighting Studio website. This email does not accept any inquiries not related to copyright issues, hope you can understand. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer support team. We will respond promptly to protect the rights of owners and resolve any issues related to alleged intellectual property disputes.
We encourage and take every honest and fair complaint seriously. Please be aware that sending false notices of infringement may result in legal consequences, including damages and attorneys' fees. Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material in question is infringing, please consult your legal counsel before submitting a notice to us. We appreciate your commitment to protecting intellectual property and are willing to work with you to ensure legal intellectual property protection.