Akari 1A Lamp
Akari 1A Lamp
Akari Light Sculptures by Isamu Noguchi are considered icons of modern design. Designed by Noguchi beginning in 1951 and handmade for a half century by the original manufacturer in Gifu, Japan, the paper lanterns are a harmonious blend of Japanese handcraft and modernist form.The lamps are created from handmade washi paper and bamboo ribbing, supported by a metal frame.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Akari 1A Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 45cm x H 120cm/ ∅ 17.7″ x H 47.2″
- Size: Dia 26cm x H 43cm/ ∅ 10.2″ x H 16.9″
Akari 1A Lamp Details
- Material: Mulberry paper, Metal, Iron
- Light source: E27
- Power: 40W
- Weight: 4kg/ 8.8lbs
- Finishes: White, Black
- Process: Polishing, lacquer,
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59" wires with plug switches, which can be lengthened as needed.
|size||Dia 26cm x H 43cm|
Dia 45cm x H 120cm
- Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- This order does not include bulbs.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Return and Cancel Policy
Lighting Studio sticks to the tenet of "quality first, customer foremost". We have a QA team to check your order products before they are packed and sent, but sometimes a return or an exchange is necessary.
Support for all orders within 2 days of order cancellation without reason.If your order has already been shipped. Orders cannot be cancelled. Forcible cancellation of the order, you need to pay a shipping fee.
If your order is unpaid, you can easily cancel your order by yourself. If your order has been paid, you can contact our customer service to cancel your order. We cannot guarantee any request to cancel or modify an order once production has already begun. There are no order cancellations accepted once production has begun on any custom or specialty products (items that are not a stock size).
We encourage you to go on a thorough check-up when you receive the package and make sure whether the items are the ones you have specified. If you are going to exchange/return the product, please make sure that they are in the original condition, unused, undamaged and in original package.
Processing Time: 7 - 14 working days(Only the order preparation. Not include the shipping time and deliver time)
A. Processing Time is calculated from the time you paid and the order is verified (verification Email will be sent after payment).
B. You may change your mind after placing the order, including but not limited to: switch to another color, size, style or a different product, changes in address. If that happens, Processing Time is calculated from the time when the order detail(s) is eventually confirmed. A confirmation Email will be sent informing the updated Estimated Delivery Time.
C. For holidays, processing time may takes longer than it usually is. We will notify you in advance.
We provide a range of shipping methods depending on the product category and the country/region. Shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified. Please refer to the chart below to look into more specific shipping time.
Shipping Method Countries/ Region Time (Days)
Fedex/UPS/DHL Method All Countries 1-2 weeks
Fast Shipping France, United States,United Kindom,Sweden 2-3 weeks
Fast Shipping Other Countries 3-5 weeks
Free Shipping All Countries 2-5 weeks
Hong Kong EMS 2-3 weeks
2097 Fast Shipping 1-2 weeks
EU Stock 1-4 days
Once you choose the Hong Kong EMS shipping, If you refund the goods that Hongkong EMS shipping charges will not be refunded.
The voltage of our products will be adjusted according to your country as shown in the figure below. Any problems, please kindly let us know. Hope you enjoy shopping here.