Cesta Table lamp
Strolling via Barcelona in the 1960s, designer Miguel Milá found a deserted opal world before a glass manufacturing facility. He selected it up, and also for many years, it ended up being the heart of this huge household. As its name suggests, Cesta (Spanish for “basket”), was made to hold this breakable item. Inspired by the typical lights that brighten homes along the shore, country estates and open terraces, Cesta is one of the most iconic lights developed by Miguel Milá. This lamp object can be grabbed as well as brought easily, perfect for both table tops as well as floors. The opal glass color is supported by a beautiful cherry wooden framework. It is created manually by European artisans, utilizing traditional heavy steam flexing techniques for the wood, which is gently brightened and steadily created. In spite of its peculiarity (or rather as a result of it) the lamp’s style as well as function continue to be contemporary.
- Please note: Your payment does not include custom-mades obligations, regional tax obligations or any kind of various other import costs.
- If you have any kind of concerns regarding our products, please call us and we will return to you within 1 day.
Cesta Table light Dimension
- Little size: Dia 20cm x H 36cm/ ∅ 7.9 ″ x H 14.2 ″
- Plus size: Dia 30cm x H 52cm/ ∅ 11.8 ″ x H 20.5 ″
- Source of light: E14 Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6 lbs
- Wood Finishes: Ash, Walnut
- Glass Choices: Opal Refine: Sprucing up, Cooking paint, Blown glass, Reducing
- Control approach: button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/ 59 “cord length switch with socket, which can be lengthened according to demands.
lamp Details Product: Wood/Glass