Copycat Table Lamp
Table lighting fixture consisting of an aluminium round machined from strong and then gold-coated with 24 K gold. Blown glass opal diffuser. LED light source with turn on the power line. Copycat is a table lamp as well as was made by Michael Anastassiades in 2015. It is made of blown glass. It created with diffused light, including two spheres simulating a fragile as well as poetic equilibrium, a light-weight style and inspired by the spherical shape. The smaller sized round, has a LED source of light that emits the beam within the larger round thus making sure an uniform and consistent light. Copycat is offered in 4 surfaces: 24 carat gold plating, polished aluminum, black, aluminium and also copper.
- Please note: Your repayment does not consist of customs tasks, neighborhood tax obligations or any other import expenses.
- If you have any concerns concerning our products, please call us and we will certainly return to you within 24 hr.
Imitator Table Light Dimension
- Size ： Dia38cm x H30cm/ ∅ 15 ″ x H11.8 ″
- Product: Glass, Light weight aluminum alloy, Steel
- Light: LED chip
- Power: Max 10W
- Weight: 3kg/6.6 lbs Ends up: Sleek aluminum, Gold, Copper, Black
- Control approach: button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/ 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be expanded upon demand
Imitator Table Light Details