Taccia Table Lamp
The Castiglioni brothers usually developed styles that tested our viewpoint, and the Taccia, which provides the illusion of a bottom-side-up dangling lamp, is a passionate example of that. This new, smaller sized variation is around half the dimension of the original layout developed in1962. It has actually a repainted light weight aluminum reflector that is gloss white on the within and also matte white on the outside. The diffuser is transparent blown glass and can alter instructions. The body is offered in matte black or naturally plated extruded light weight aluminum. The base is nickel-plated ABDOMINAL and PC (polycarbonate). Inspiration the style: Their commercial backgrounds are evident in this style, a shining instance of the method Achille and also Pier Giacomo Castiglioni applied a minimalist strategy to refurbishing everyday items.
- Please note: Your settlement does not consist of customizeds responsibilities, regional taxes, or any type of various other import prices.
- If you have any type of inquiries about our items, please call us and we will respond to you within 1 day.
Taccia Table Light Size
- Size: Dia 37.3 centimeters x H 48.5 centimeters/ ∅ 14.7 ″ x H 19.1 ″
Size: Dia 49.5 cm x H 64.5 centimeters/ ∅ 19.5 ″ x H 25.4 ″
- Taccia Table Lamp Information And Facts Material: Aluminum, Glass, ABS, and COMPUTER (polycarbonate)
- Light source: E27
- Power: 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6 pounds
- Completes: Black, Silver, Bronze
- Process: Plating, brightening, blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/ 59 ″ cables with switch outlets, which can be extended as needed.