Eames Home Bird
Charles and also Ray Eames enhanced the interior “collection” of the Eames Residence with many objects revived from their comprehensive travels. The number of a black wooden bird – obviously one of their most valued objects of American folk art – has actually stood in the facility of their living-room for over fifty years. Additionally seen as an accessory in much of the Eames’ pictures, the bird figure was from the Appalachian hill area of the eastern United States. Based on the original artefact as well as in cooperation with the Eames family, Vitra is currently producing the first series of this figure. With a grand sense of journey, Charles as well as Ray Eames transformed their inquisitiveness as well as boundless excitement right into productions that developed them as a truly great husband-and-wife design group. Their unique harmony led to an entire makeover in furniture. Lean and modern-day. Playful and also functional. Smooth, innovative, and perfectly basic. That was as well as is the “Eames look.”
- Please note: Your payment does not consist of custom-mades tasks, local taxes or any type of various other import expenses.
- If you have any kind of inquiries concerning our products, please contact us as well as we will certainly return to you within 24 hr.
Eames Home Bird Size
- Size: W 28cm x H 28cm/W 11 ″ x H 11 ″
- Eames Residence Bird Facts
- Product: Material Weight: 1kg/ 2.2 lbs
- Style: Decors
- Shade: Black, White, Peacock Blue, Light Blue, Yellow, Red, Green