Shipping Policy


Note: Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery. 


While we offer free shipping on most items on our website, our free shipping offer may not apply to heavy, over-sized or fragile items.

Some manufacturers also require a shipping surcharge that cannot be waived.

Freight shipping is often required for certain items, especially those that are heavy, large or fragile such as lighting fixtures and furniture. The manufacturer will determine the best shipping method to ensure your item is shipped as safely and efficiently as possible.

Lead times

Lead times are only estimates and stock levels are indicated on our website based on stock levels that we receive either from our own or the manufacturers warehouse. Stock levels can change quickly.

Even though we indicated In stock on our site, it doesnt mean that the product is actually in stock. By the time of order placement, the item may be sold.

Please do not schedule an electrician based on stock levels indicated on our site. Only when the item arrives, the electrician should be scheduled.

Delivery area:

The products on this website only support delivery in EU countries. If you need to ship to other countries, please contact us for consultation: [email protected]

Order processing:

The order processing time is 2 working days, we will send you a detailed email with shipping information after delivery, including the bill of lading number and inquiry website

delivery address:

Our warehouse in China

Mode of transport:

China EMS
We will choose the fastest courier service for you. If you need specific courier services, please contact us: [email protected]

Transport time

  •   European region(except Iceland)                   20-40 natural days                   free

Compensation for late delivery:

If the goods are not delivered on time, we very much regret your delayed receipt of the goods and we will provide you with 10% of the order price of the delayed compensation of the goods. We will do our best to ensure that the goods arrive on time.

customs duties:

Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
Products shipped from warehouses in China may have customs duties, if there are customs duties, we will pay you 20% customs duties. You must bear the remaining 80% customs duties.

Refused shipments

If an order has already been shipped and is being refused by the client, the client is responsible for the cost of returning the product as well as any restocking fees.

If the product cannot be returned to the sender ( for example: if the return shipping cost exceeds the value of the merchandise), no refunds can be given in such a case.

Incorrect item received

All shipments with items that were received incorrectly or in error have to be reported to us within one week after delivery was made. We have to get notified by email if the item is no matching your order. We are unable to accept any claims after one week of delivery of the goods. In the event of the delivery of an incorrect item, lightingstudioberkeley shall reserve the right to provide the correct product within a period of up to 8 weeks after delivery of the incorrect item. lightingstudioberkeley will pay for all shipping cost to provide a pickup the new product. If the client does not want an exchange, the order will be treated as a return and restock fees will apply of up to 25%.